The Scouted Football Handbook, the most comprehensively detailed youth football guide around, is back for its seventh edition – and it's our best yet.
Written by our team of dedicated writers and analysts, each book contains twenty-five profiles – each over a 1,000 words long, illustrated by resident artist Karl Thyer, and punctuated by Jason Woods' pieces – on twenty-five of our favourite prospects from across the world, like Giovanni Reyna and Mounir Chouiar.
Volume VII features, among others:
- Cover star Francisco Trincão, Portuguese football's newest star
- Arsenal's latest Ligue 1 import, Gabriel Magalhães
- Mounir Chouiar and Cody Gakpo, two exciting wide attackers
- Jude Bellingham, from Birmingham City to Borussia Dortmund
- Declan Rice and Harvey Barnes, of West Ham and Leicester City
Worldwide shipping. Please allow a week for shipping to the UK, two for Europe and three for Rest of World orders - you can choose a tracked or untracked service at checkout. (Please note, as long as lockdown rules are in effect, there may be a slight delay on dispatching orders, as well as the recommended shipping periods). If nothing has arrived after the recommended period, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Subscriptions placed before August 25 will be shipped beginning August 26. General orders will be shipped beginning August 31.