Introducing Volume X – the tenth edition of the Scouted Football Handbook collection, and by far our biggest and best publication yet.
Compiled by a young team of editors, analysts and artists, Volume X features twenty-five profiles on some of the most interesting young players from around the world, six long-form features on youth football, various analysis, images and artwork.
Volume X is unequivocally our best work to date. It includes, among other things:
- A stunning Kamaldeen Sulemana cover, by Kevin McGivern
- Profiles on Maxence Lacroix, Albert Sambi Lokonga and Noa Lang
- An extensive, 10-page feature on Right to Dream and FC Nordsjælland
- An exclusive interview with Tariq Lamptey of Brighton & Hove Albion
- A detailed recap of Cesc Fàbregas' prodigious Arsenal career
- Analysis of Yacine Adli's breakthrough at Girondins Bordeaux
- Plus a full suite of beautiful images and pieces of bespoke art
It's packed full of interesting players, detailed analysis, feature-length writing, and beautiful artwork – yet another beautiful addition to your bedside cabinet, work desk or coffee table. Available now while limited stocks last.
Volumes are released in February, May, August and November. Sign up to our mailing list to get the lowdown on new releases first, or subscribe to never miss a Volume. Want to buy a batch of Handbooks? Check out our discount bundles.
Worldwide shipping. Please allow at least a week for shipping to the UK, two for Europe and three for Rest of World orders - you can choose a tracked or untracked service at checkout. If nothing has arrived after the recommended period, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: General orders will be shipped beginning 7 June.